Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a type of scan that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed images of the inside of the body. National Imaging offers full-featured MRI systems designed to deliver definitive diagnoses, for even the most challenging exam situations. Our MRI scanners provides clinicians with high-definition, automatically optimized imaging through advanced applications and imaging tool sets. Clinicians can rely on quality scanners for high levels of accuracy, productivity, and reliability.
Our MRI scanner technology features:
- Clinicians the ability to have a set of advanced, anatomy-specific clinical applications
- Magnets engineered to deliver the highest homogeneity and stability
- High density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications optimized for each anatomical area
- HD Gradients producing high accuracy waveforms
- HD Reconstruction provides real-time, high-performance image generation
- High-Definition Applications engineered for specific anatomical challenges
- Data Acceleration Techniques available for specific imaging applications
- High-Density Coils optimized for specific exams
- Engineered for enhanced image contrast, reduced blurring, smaller field-of-view prescriptions, and artifact reduction
For more information on our MRI scanners and systems, contact a National Imaging Advisor today.